Events and the amazing true story below is just a completely accidental like, but please try again is there any factors you think of "x" that accompanies the strange happenings in the article below. The following 7 The True Story of World's amazing, that is:
A. Curse of James Dean's CarIn September 1955, James Dean was killed in a horrific car accident while he was driving his Porsche sports car. After the car was seen as very unlucky. When the car was towed from the scene of the accident and taken to the garage, the engine slipped out and fell onto a mechanic, shattering both his legs. Eventually the engine was purchased by a doctor, who put his racing car and was killed shortly afterwards, during a race. Other drivers, in the same race, was killed in his car, that's driveshaft fitted to James Dean. The place where James Dean's Porsche was later repaired, the garage was destroyed by fire. Then the car was displayed at Scramento, but suddenly hip and broke a teenager. In Oregon, the trailer that the car was repaired slipped and hit a shop.Finally, in 1959, the car mysteriously broke into 11 pieces.
2. Fall Baby, Twice Saved By The SameIn Detroit in the 1930s, a young mother (who is very careless) should be grateful to a man named Joseph sebesar2nya Figlock. When Figlock was a walk, the young mother's baby fell from the windows of upper floors and the Figlock. Both were unharmed and safe. Very fortunate well, but a year later, the same baby fell from the same window, and just so happens that the same man running underneath, and again, they both survived, like a soap opera huh?!?
3. The bullet Target Following Up The YearsZiegland Henry thought he was clever dodge. In 1883, he broke up with his girlfriend who, out of stress and suicide. Laki2 girlfriend's brother was very angry then went Ziegland and shot him. After believing he had killed Ziegland, turned his gun on himself and committed suicide. In fact Ziegland only grazed his face and the bullet, and lodged in a tree. Of course Ziegland feel very lucky. Years later he decided to cut down the tree, with a bullet still lodged. Because it was difficult to cut down the tree he decided to blow it up with a few sticks of dynamite, once Damn explosion propelled the bullet hit the head, killing him instantly.
4. Twin Boys, twin livesThe story of identical twins whose lives are almost identical is surprising, but perhaps none more amazing than this one. The story of twin brothers who came from Ohio, who were separated at birth and adopted by different families.Do not know each other, both families named them with the same name, James. This was the beginning of kebetulan2, the second James grew up without knowing each other, but both the law-executing training, interest in mechanical drawing and carpentry, and married a woman named Linda. They both had sons named James laki2 Alan. Both are also divorced his wife and marries another woman, both named Betty. And they both owned dogs which they named Toy. 40 years after separation, the two men were reunited to share their amazingly similar lives. Soap opera really.
5. His book is exactly like Edgar Allan PoeIn the 19th century, the famous horror writer, Egdar Allan Poe, wrote a book called 'The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym'. The story of four survivors of a shipwreck who were stranded for days amid the sea before deciding to kill and eat the cabin boy named Richard Parker. Many years later, in 1884, Mignonette sailing ship, sunk, with only four people survived, and were stranded for days, finally 3 senior of the crew decided to kill and eat the cabin crew. Name of the cabin crew was Richard Parker.
6. 3 Strangers in the Train, The Last Name The ComplementaryIn 1920, three Englishman were traveling separately by train through Peru. As they become acquainted, they are just people on the train. Apparently their introduction more surprising than they imagine. The man's last name was Bingham, and the second man's last name was Powell, and a third man's last name was Bingham-Powell, and they do not have your relationship. (Source: Mysteries of the Unexplained)
7. Predicting the Fate novel The Titanic And Other Ships That Almost FollowingMorgan Robertson, in 1898, wrote "Futility". Described the maiden voyage (first voyage) of luxury ship to cross the Pacific ocean is named Titan. Although many of which boast could not sink this ship, the ship struck ice and sank with the claimed many victims.1912, the Titanic, the transatlantic luxury liner, an incident exactly as illustrated novel. If the novel, the moon is April accident, the event also sinking Titanic April. If the passengers on the book there are 3000 people, in reality, 2,207. In the novel there are 24 Lifeboat, in fact 20. A month after the Titanic sank, the ship traveled across the Atlantic wild misty with a young man who is controlling. When he remembers back on the Titanic, and given that the name of the ship itself is Titanian, she began to shudder and stop the ship.